Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a list of some for the reasons you really can have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully make a something to think about.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, patent idea you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will discover that it doesn’t matter how good an idea you could imagine it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they will reject an idea that they agree is usually profitable. Here’s some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may now have a full-line of providers not looking to add much more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting firm first to observe their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your submission. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to you alongside.)
6. They’ve got too many similar services that sector is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea interests a very small niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Your sales sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort because of.
10. Goods has happened to be patented by someone else and they just don’t want to see if they are around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better than what is definitely on market. This tells them you did not research your idea okay and don’t own a clue who competition is thats available.
12. You sent a service or product that is strictly like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or Patent A product maybe on the downswing compared to what is coming out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones creating.)
15. These have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down derived from that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and possess a significant connected with hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, whenever they participate in a quick search on your patent they discover that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly after due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, can be challenging was poorly written as well as cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, so that they can expect very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they never look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on your line for the year and therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. So that they really do not need to go ahead and take risk becoming the first InventHelp Company Headquarters to market it.
As I stated above these are simply a few of the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take time to do your research and understand your market, your invest that market and seek information part to make yourself as marketable as possible.